Please include your resume and any other relevant information pertaining to the position you are applying for.
Global Technical Directorkeyboard_arrow_down
Global Technical Director
The Global Technical Director is responsible for the mechanical operations and support for all technical systems for all campuses. From operation and maintenance, to managing both paid and volunteer positions, this position ensures high-level technical quality for services as well as special events throughout the facilities. This position will coordinate weekly with the Global Media Director for service planning, technical rehearsals, sound checks as well as weekly performances.
- Technical support for multisite campuses
- Participate in weekly services
- Clean, repair, and maintain production equipment
- Manage inventory of all technical assets across campuses
- Oversee invoicing and scheduling for tech contractors
- Manage and train tech team contractors and volunteers
- Ensure tech needs are met for all events on calendar
- Integrate equipment across new, permanent, and portable campuses
- Weekly meetings with Production staff
- Setup, teardown, and cleanup equipment for services and events
- Manage and work with files on Google Drive or other file structures systems
- Provide gear suggestions for working budgets
- Maintain and label cables in racks and systems
- Maintain professional, technical, and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Other tasks as assigned by the Global Media Director
- Must agree with and commit to upholding Free Chapel’s core values, as well as its stated mission and vision.
- Education qualifications minimum of 8 years’ experience working with video and lighting systems in live production
- Must have strong knowledge of video, network, and lighting systems including but not limited to: Ross Video Systems, Clearcom, artnet, LED walls and processing, video routers, Apple computers, and shared storage systems.
- Have the understanding of stage drawing software.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills including professional phone and email etiquette.
- Team player mentality including the ability to work well with a broad range of individuals and groups and a willingness to receive and act on direction.
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines with accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent organizational skills; enjoys handling multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment; is self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Calm and cool under pressure; always maintains a kind and courteous attitude.
- Certification preferred to some AVL pathways.
- Sun (6:00am-completion of services)
- Tuesday-Friday (9:00a-5:00p)
- This schedule is merely a brief summary and should not imply the times listed above are the only hours to be performed by the employee with this position description. The employee may be called upon at any time to perform other duties as needed. Other instructions and job responsibilities may be adjusted and changed by his/her supervisor/department head in order to meet ministry goals.
As a teacher for Free Chapel Preschool, you are being given an opportunity to make a difference in the lives and future of our students ages 2-5. It will be your responsibility to partner with parents and help develop their children socially, emotionally, physically, academically, and spiritually. A teacher with Free Chapel Preschool must be Christ-centered and have experience in facilitating and implementing a preschool curriculum.
- Teachers of Free Chapel Preschool must comply with all standards specified for Teachers by Title XXII Social Services. This includes a health screening, live scan screening and staying current with all required immunizations.
- The student’s care, nurture, development and education are Free Chapel Preschool’s top priority.
- Promptness is required. Teachers are expected to arrive, check in, and be in their designated area by start time.
- Be prepared. Curriculum and crafts should be ready prior to the start of the school day.
- Lesson plans for the following week should be ready for review by Friday afternoons.
- Supply Request forms should be filled out and turned into the Admin Assistant by Friday afternoons.
- Redirection of children is key.Teachers should make every effort to prevent misbehavior by intervening and redirecting children prior to the onset of misconduct. In the event a student needs some time to process their actions, time outs may be given according to guidelines set by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Teachers will need to assist children in their social behavior skills. They should model kindness, respect, and civility at all times, and commend children when they excel.
- Injury. When a child has any type of injury no matter how small (marking from a bump or scrape) an “ouch report” needs to be properly filled out. Free Chapel Preschool will follow the CARE (Comfort, Apply treatment as needed, Report and Encourage).
- VIP Treatment for our new students and families. Teachers should make parents feel confident and secure in their decision to entrust their child to our care.
- Parent communication is a significant part of the role as a teacher. All communication needs to be delivered with a positive filter. If there is a concern with the social or academic development of a student, it should be brought to the Director’s attention.
- Teachers must be prepared for Parent Conferences and deliver all information in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Teachers will be expected to attend a weekly team devotion time.
- Teachers need to attend and participate in all team staff meetings and workshops.
- There will be some evening events for our preschool families throughout the year and teachers will be expected to attend as scheduled.
- Teachers must keep the children attentive and calm during fire and emergency drills.
- Classroom management skills are imperative for a calm, learning environment. Implement techniques introduced and taught during Orientation and workshops.
- Educational requirements as mandated by California State licensing.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet CA candidacy requirements (see https://www.preschoolteacher.org/california/).
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred.
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred).
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and be able to work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- An intimate and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as evidenced by the daily habits of spending time with Him and His Word, active involvement in the leadership of our church, and a commitment to maintaining healthy, accountability relationships with mature Christians.
- Fosters a “can do” attitude that combines initiative, a sense of urgency and a commitment to results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, goal driven.
- Flexible, creative, independent, accountable.
Gainesville & Braselton, GA
Free Chapel Preschool & Kindergarten is a half day educational program for children 2-Kindergarten. We are a dynamic, state of the art academic program paired with the true impact of Gods loving word. We offer you the opportunity to make a Godly impact on the future by teaching students the love of Jesus and building a strong academic foundation.
- Hiring for a lead two’s & three’s teacher at Gainesville location. Braselton location is hiring for all teaching positions
- Opening August 8th
- Follow Hall County School Calendar
- Teacher hours are 8:00 am - 2 pm, Monday - Friday
- Pay Range $11.50 - $17.00 Hourly
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Development or Education or current enrollment in a similar degree program
- CDA credential a plus
- Preferred three years of teaching or childcare experience