Please include your resume and any other relevant information pertaining to the position you are applying for.
Chapel Café On-Site Coordinatorkeyboard_arrow_down
Chapel Café On-Site Coordinator
This is an hourly position and hours will vary depending on events. Café will be open during Special events and Conferences.
Digital Media Producerkeyboard_arrow_down
Digital Media Producer
- To inspire people to live for Jesus.
Personal Motivation / Self-Awareness / Honor / Team Player
As a team member, we become our best to those around us when we prioritize our personal growth. Learning to motivate ourselves when it's not convenient, live in self-awareness of our strengths and weaknesses, honoring the people around is in word and deed to the highest degree, and winning/losing as a team is important to us.
- Output daily and weekly program.
- Communicate with program delivery company
- Assist in setup and tear down of of Pastor Franklin's shoots
- Edit Pastor Franklin's studio content
- Create weekly YouTube content
- Create email blast videos
- Lead in live production roles (camera operator, video director, graphocs operator, volunteer training)
- Create monthly promotions for Kingdom Connection
- Create unique testimony videos for Kingdom Connection
- Great time-management skills
- Great communications skills
- 3+ years of video editing experience
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere/Adobe Creative Cloud
- After Effects/Motion graphics experience is preferred
- Knowledge of studio setup and grip gear
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-minded creative thinker
Online Campus Pastorkeyboard_arrow_down
Online Campus Pastor
The role of the Online Campus Pastor is to oversee the life and direction of the Free Chapel Online Campus under the direction and leadership of the Executive Pastor. This will require a firm grasp of the beliefs, values and strategy of Free Chapel and the ability to align staff and key volunteer leadership teams with its mission, vision and values. The Online Campus Pastor will offer pastoral leadership to the online campus. The Online Campus Pastor will also ensure that the systems, practices and policies of the online church responsibly and effectively support its ministry activities and strategy.
- Strategic Leadership and Planning: Responsible for championing Free Chapel’s vision and values at the online location. The Campus Pastor will lead the online campus in accomplishing goals and action plans established by the Free Chapel leadership team. This leadership and input will be provided through many activities including:
- Implementing intentional staff meetings to clarify and execute online campus goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting the pulse of the online congregation through research, analytics and evaluation of attendance, giving, small group participation, volunteer engagement, etc.
- Ensuring staffing and volunteer strategies are appropriately and effectively aligned to best meet strategic goals.
- Managing online campus budget and providing oversight and direction in the large variety of financial functions of the church including: vision campaigns, etc.
- Fulfilling other pastoral duties or other tasks which might not be considered part of the normal job description.
- Oversight of Online Campus: Responsible for ensuring that all online worship experiences are executed with excellence. The Online Campus Pastor displays excellent communication skills, the ability to make sound decisions, high level networking and relational strengths that enhance each online worship experience. These objectives are accomplished by:
- Oversight of live/on-demand worship experiences
- Online features strategy and execution
- Staff + Volunteer Leadership and Development: Provides leadership to the online campus staff and volunteer teams. The Online Campus Pastor will recruit, lead, evaluate and mentor existing staff and volunteers in their respective areas of ministry and prioritize future staffing needs. Includes the following responsibilities:
- Building and supervising the campus staff leadership team as it relates to day-to-day ministry and operational activities.
- Overseeing the training and development of online campus leadership team.
- Empowering online campus staff and volunteer leaders to execute the online campus vision and strategy.
- Providing coaching to the staff in the execution of all church ministries including periodically evaluating appropriate changes to organizational structure to reflect online ministry strategy.
- FC College
- Able to work with and incorporate FC College students into weekly planning and volunteer rotations.
- Lead a two hour practicum twice a week with FC College students.
- Participate in semi-monthly planning for FC College Practicums and Student Life.
- Must be a team builder able to develop and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self starter
- Strong communication skills are needed
- Knowledge of broadcasting, social media, web, modern digital communication
- Ability to interface with production and digital departments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with volunteers and staff
- Must have an understanding and passion for building an online campus
As a teacher for Free Chapel Preschool, you are being given an opportunity to make a difference in the lives and future of our students ages 2-5. It will be your responsibility to partner with parents and help develop their children socially, emotionally, physically, academically, and spiritually. A teacher with Free Chapel Preschool must be Christ-centered and have experience in facilitating and implementing a preschool curriculum.
- Teachers of Free Chapel Preschool must comply with all standards specified for Teachers by Title XXII Social Services. This includes a health screening, live scan screening and staying current with all required immunizations.
- The student’s care, nurture, development and education are Free Chapel Preschool’s top priority.
- Promptness is required. Teachers are expected to arrive, check in, and be in their designated area by start time.
- Be prepared. Curriculum and crafts should be ready prior to the start of the school day.
- Lesson plans for the following week should be ready for review by Friday afternoons.
- Supply Request forms should be filled out and turned into the Admin Assistant by Friday afternoons.
- Redirection of children is key.Teachers should make every effort to prevent misbehavior by intervening and redirecting children prior to the onset of misconduct. In the event a student needs some time to process their actions, time outs may be given according to guidelines set by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Teachers will need to assist children in their social behavior skills. They should model kindness, respect, and civility at all times, and commend children when they excel.
- Injury. When a child has any type of injury no matter how small (marking from a bump or scrape) an “ouch report” needs to be properly filled out. Free Chapel Preschool will follow the CARE (Comfort, Apply treatment as needed, Report and Encourage).
- VIP Treatment for our new students and families. Teachers should make parents feel confident and secure in their decision to entrust their child to our care.
- Parent communication is a significant part of the role as a teacher. All communication needs to be delivered with a positive filter. If there is a concern with the social or academic development of a student, it should be brought to the Director’s attention.
- Teachers must be prepared for Parent Conferences and deliver all information in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Teachers will be expected to attend a weekly team devotion time.
- Teachers need to attend and participate in all team staff meetings and workshops.
- There will be some evening events for our preschool families throughout the year and teachers will be expected to attend as scheduled.
- Teachers must keep the children attentive and calm during fire and emergency drills.
- Classroom management skills are imperative for a calm, learning environment. Implement techniques introduced and taught during Orientation and workshops.
- Educational requirements as mandated by California State licensing.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet CA candidacy requirements (see https://www.preschoolteacher.org/california/).
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred.
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred).
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and be able to work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- An intimate and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as evidenced by the daily habits of spending time with Him and His Word, active involvement in the leadership of our church, and a commitment to maintaining healthy, accountability relationships with mature Christians.
- Fosters a “can do” attitude that combines initiative, a sense of urgency and a commitment to results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, goal driven.
- Flexible, creative, independent, accountable.